Thursday, September 23, 2021

Why I chose to move to Canada?

It's not just the free education or the high-paying jobs for me, it was the lesser appreciated yet highly rewarding factors that made me attract to Canada as my choice of country to immigrate to Canada. The freedom of expression, the equality of culture, race, religion, and gender, the dignity of labor, all these factors make a country more liveable.

As a developing country resident, I always felt the freedom and expression of the western world fascinating. Canada also ranks high in the human happiness index. Apart from these factors, another important driving force was the benefit of a free universal healthcare system. It simply makes Canada one of the most advanced countries. One gets high-quality medical services without feeling the burn of expensive bills. In Canada you pay just for your medicines and that too is heavily subsidized by individual provinces. This is such a relief for anyone coming from a country where medical treatments are not only expensive but also not very reliable.

Not to mention Canada is a beautiful country, with breathtaking landscapes. Summers and autumns are specifically scenic and there is a lot to explore in terms of tourism.

I always was sure enough to permanently move to Canada, hence I wanted to opt for a permanent residence visa category. I came in contact with Nationwide Visas who helped me realize that I was qualifying the 67 points criteria to apply for the Express Entry program. They helped me with preparing for IELTS, meanwhile submitting my ECA (Educational Assessment Credentials). My Express Entry profile was created after I got my ECA and IELTS results.

I got ecstatic when I finally received my ITA (Invitation to Apply) after which I got 60 days to submit other important documents including my medical and police clearance certificates along with the proof of funds. I finally received my COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence). This entire process was completed in approximately 6 months.

It's been almost 2 years now that I am living in Canada and I have enjoyed every bit of my decision to move to this country!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SINP Nomination for Agriculture Managers in 2024

Heard of a Canadian province that welcomes agriculture professionals? Most of them hire for healthcare, IT, finance, or tech. So where do yo...